RCN Technologies is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality service and solutions. Should you wish to return a product to RCN Technologies, we will be glad to provide you with a refund or replacement product under the following return policy guidelines.
To ensure that your return is accepted, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
- If applicable, we urge you to factory reset any devices before returning.
- Returns must include all original packaging and components (such as cables, installations, chargers, etc.).
- Return items within 10 days of the Approval Notice and RMA number assignment.
As soon as the merchandise has been received and inspected, our team will get a replacement unit out (if applicable) or provide the appropriate credit to the customer (which takes 7-14 days to process).
Note that services, SIM cards, provisioning and shipping are not refundable.
Note that there is a standard 20% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Contact your Account Manager to initiate the return process. If you do not know your Account Manager, please contact us at 865.293.0350 and we will help you get connected.
- Once approved, you will be issued an official RMA number for your return.
- Once you have an RMA number, you have 10 days to return the device(s) covered in your RMA request (see required packing instructions for returning devices below).
Your returned device(s) will be inspected for quality and condition when it arrives back at our facility.
Upon inspection, if the returned device does not match the original condition and the required packing instructions below, an appropriate fee will be charged to the customer based on condition of the device and associated tech support provided for the issue. Fees may include hourly tech support rates, restocking/replacement up to the full device MSRP, and associated shipping expenses. Also, if RCN does not receive the return device within 17 days after the customer received RMA approval, the above fees may also apply.
Required Packing Instructions
- Pack return item(s) in original manufacturer product packaging (including the structural packaging inside the original box). Make sure not to do anything that will damage the original product packaging.
- Pack all original components, accessories, and papers (including, but not limited to cables, power cords, instruction manuals, etc.).
- Pack the item(s) to be returned inside a sturdy shipping box. Add cushioning materials to secure the item(s).
- Remove or black out used shipping labels, including all bar codes (do not mark on the original product packaging).
- Seal the shipping box with packing tape (do not apply tape to the original product packaging).
- Affix the shipping label to the shipping box (do not place labels on original product packaging).
Please note that returned devices failing to meet these guidelines will be rejected and returned at customer expense OR appropriate fees will be charged based on the condition of the returned package and device and associated tech support provided for the issue. Fees may include hourly tech support rates, restocking/replacement up to the full device MSRP, and associated shipping expenses.
All returned items should be shipped to:
RMA# [insert your assigned RMA number here]
200 Jennings Ave.
Knoxville, TN, 37917