Everything you need to provide Internet and VPN connectivity to at-home workers and students with high-bandwidth needs.
This kit is designed to be all-in-one and doesn’t require additional hardware to be operational. This comes with an optional SIM card inserted and activated before arrival. We are offering this kit to make procuring and getting up to speed as simple and quick as possible.
Around the world, millions of employees are suddenly coping with mandatory work-from-home challenges. Many of these workers either don’t have access to quality landline internet at home or require a better, enterprise-grade wireless connection. Cradlepoint’s IBR600C-150M and NetClout IoT Essentials+Advanced software provide an excellent solution.
The Cradlepoint IBR600C SOHO (Small Office / Home Office) Wireless Connectivity Kit includes an all-in-one router that offers the high availability of embedded LTE and the ease of use of point-and-click cloud management. The IBR600C is the ideal solution for IT departments needing to deploy connectivity for at-home workers and students quickly while maintaining security best practices, and most of all, without overtaxing already overwhelmed IT teams.
With wired and wireless routing, embedded LTE, Wi-Fi, and comprehensive security, the cloud-managed IBR600C simplifies remote networking. Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Manager facilitates zero-touch deployments, remote configuration, software updates, performance and security monitoring, and maintenance without needing expertise in cellular technology or building large scale networks.
The Cradlepoint Enterprise-Grade SOHO Package is simple to deploy and provides remote workers and students with reliable, secure connectivity. Available to ship straight to your employees’ or students’ homes, it comes complete with the NetCloud Advanced Plan, an all-inclusive networking service package comprised of services, support, and hardware including antennas, power adapter, and preinstalled SIM. All routers are preloaded in the management platform allowing for quick home setup by the end-user.
This device comes preloaded with a Verizon, AT&T, or T-Mobile SIM card and comes bundled with a three- or five-year NetCloud software license.
|Customer Service Workers||✔|
|Teachers & School Administrators||✔|
|Accounting & Finance||✔|
What’s In the Kit?
All kits include the following:
- Wireless SOHO Router (IBR600C-150M-D)
- NetCloud IoT Essentials+Advanced software package
- SIM Card
- Two (2) External LTE antennas (SMA)
- Two (2) WiFi antennas (RP-SMA)
- 12V / 2A power supply w/ locking connector
- Integrated Mounting Plate
- Two (2) extra SIM door screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety, Regulatory, and Warranty Guide
If you have tax-exempt status, want to order kits in volume, or have questions about ordering this kit, please call us at (865) 293-0350.
Work / Learn From Home Solutions
Telecommute Wirelessly with Fast Speeds & Secure Connection
- Dedicated, high speed, secure access through the existing cellar data network (no interference from any other users in the home.)
- Users access work applications through enterprise-grade Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- IT admin has an available lifeline to managing the endpoint and connected clients
- NetCloud Manager facilitates:
- Zero-touch deployments
- Remote configuration
- Software updates
- Performance and security monitoring, and maintenance
- No expertise needed in cellular technology or building large scale networks
- Fast day-1 connectivity with integrated Cat 4 LTE modem
- Option to use LTE as primary or as a broadband link with LTE as failover
- Built-in Wi-Fi to easily connect multiple devices
- Cloud-managed for remote management, visibility, and reporting of connected devices
- Products shipped quickly direct to end-user locations
- Accessories included — just activate the installed SIM prior to arrival
- Easy setup with no on-site IT work required
- Small, portable, semi ruggedized form factor: Put on a desktop, kitchen table, or bookshelf
- Portable, easy to carry from room to room with only a power cord required
Cradlepoint IBR600C Series
LTE router with Wi-Fi and centralized management for home use
NetCloud Features Included
The Cradlepoint SOHO Wireless Router Package is sold as part of the NetCloud Service, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of services, hardware, and support.
- Award-winning remote cloud management and network intelligence with NetCloud
- 24×7 support and limited lifetime warranty
The details below summarize some of the included features.
- Security Dashboard
- Modem Data Usage Dashboard
- Cellular Health Analytics
- Pooled Data Usage Analytics
- Location Services
- Live Troubleshooting with Remote Connect
- Out-of-Band Management
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) &
- Virtual Network Computing (VNC)
- Management & Orchestration
- Asset Tracking
- Alerts / Logs / Troubleshooting
- NetCloud Perimeter
- Stateful Firewall
- Analytics & Insights
- Category: SOHO
- Cloud Management: Yes
- Subscription Terms: 3 & 5 years
- Wireless Connectivity: LTE
- Form Factor: Metal
- Ethernet Ports: 1 LAN/WAN switchable GbE, 1 LAN/WAN switchable 10/100
- USB Ports: 1
- Serial Ports: 0
- Dual-Modem Support: Yes with COR Extensibility Dock
- Cellular Standards: PTCRB, GCF
- Network Operator Certifications: Certified: AT&T, Verizon; Supported: T-Mobile, Bell, Rogers, TELUS, Telstra
- Regions: U.S. only
- Public Safety Networks: FirstNet
- Firewall Throughput: 90 Mbps
- VPN Tunnel Count: 5
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz); 2×2 MIMO, WPA2 Enterprise, Smart Channel Selection
- GPS: Passive
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
- Optional Content Filtering: Through Zscaler / Umbrella /
How to Set Up Connectivity Anywhere
Cradlepoint’s Anthony Lawson put together a short video to illustrate what the experience would be like for an at-home worker — even one who’s not extremely technical.
Cradlepoint is a global leader in cloud-delivered LTE and 5G wireless network edge solutions for branch, mobile, and IoT networks.
Their Elastic Edge vision becomes a reality in NetCloud, a subscription-based service with purpose-built endpoints that delivers a pervasive, secure, and software-defined Wireless WAN edge to connect people, places, and things over LTE and 5G cellular networks.
More than 20,000 enterprise and government organizations around the world — including 75 percent of the world’s top retailers, 50 percent of the Fortune 100, and first responder agencies in 25 of the largest US cities — rely on Cradlepoint to keep critical branches, points of commerce, field forces, vehicles, and IoT devices always connected and protected.
Major service providers use Cradlepoint solutions as the foundation for innovative managed services.
Why You Should Buy from RCN Technologies
We are a team of creative, technical, and intellectual minds that focus on simplifying even the most complex telecom and technical challenges for our partners. Our team has over 35 years of wireless connectivity experience and can provide end-to-end white-glove service and support for our customers.
America’s Technology Ally™
At the heart of RCN Technologies is our philosophy to serve as an ally that provides the best technology solutions for today and tomorrow. Our technology ally team cares about equipping businesses with modern solutions that work to help people communicate and connect better.
You can #ExpectMore from your #TechnologyAlly.
Delivering A Better Experience
RCN was founded in 2013 with a focused mission: Make sense of communications for commercial, public sector, and non-profit organizations. Since then, we’ve grown to become a full-service connectivity solutions provider with a team of experts helping customers stay connected from coast to coast. You can #ExpectMore when working with RCN.
We partner with multiple industry leaders to provide customers with the best connectivity technology solutions, including:
- TechLab Managed Services
- Business Continuity / Failover (Backup Internet)
- Hardware & Support
- UCaaS / VoIP Phone Systems (Internet-based Phone Service)
- IoT Devices & Systems (Internet of Things)