The Cradlepoint NetCloud Enterprise Branch Service with E3000 Series Router is suited for fixed branch, healthcare, financial services, and retail locations, ideally when combined with the need for security services at scale with performance.
If you have tax-exempt status, want to order in volume, or have questions about ordering this product, please call us at (865) 293-0350.
|All-Wireless Branch Networks||✔|
|Hybrid-Wired Branch Networks||✔|
|Air-Gapped / Parallel Networks||✔|
|Telework / Work from Anywhere|
|Private LTE Capable (CBRS)||✔|
Cradlepoint E3000 Features & Benefits
NetCloud Enterprise Branch with E3000 Series Router makes it easy to accelerate connecting to the Internet and critical applications from anywhere. Designed for traditional medium branches or locations requiring flexible connectivity, reliable performance, and simplified management, this all-in-one, compact endpoint includes full-featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi without needing extra hardware or complicated configurations.
NetCloud Enterprise Branch begins with NetCloud to rapidly deploy and dynamically manage Wireless WAN networks at geographically distributed locations. Use NetCloud’s visibility and control capabilities to define and distribute global policies for advanced routing, traffic control, and security. Benefit from intuitive insights by leveraging business intelligence as well as health and status alerts on security posture, network conditions, and carrier usage.
The E3000 Series Router provides industry-leading Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as a primary or failover connection combined with a wired link. With VPN support, Wi-Fi 6, and integrated PoE-enabled switching, the 5G optimized E3000 combines services, performance and advanced features for enterprise-class branches, high availability WANs, Private LTE (CBRS), and higher performance portable command center scenarios.
- Capable of 1.2 Gbps download speeds / 150 Mbps upload speeds*
- Private LTE/CBRS Capabilities*
- Embedded Gigabit-Class LTE Advanced Pro 1.2 Gbps modem (1200M-B model)
- Power medium branches where security and analytics performance are needed
- Gain fast day-1 or primary connectivity with an embedded Cat 18 LTE Modem
- Add 5G (with modular modem capability) combined with Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters as Captive Modem
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity (to failsafe all wireless connectivity)
- Terminate a wired broadband link with LTE as failover for highly resilient hybrid connectivity
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support
- Enable larger branch locations, especially when combined with comprehensive security and application analytic ability
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
- 5G Optimized and able to act as a controller for Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters
- Centralized, cloud-managed for defining policies, easy deployment at scale, remote management, and reporting
- Comprehensive solution package with management, hardware, warranty & 24×7 support
|Cloud Management||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|Firewall||✔ (Firewall Throughput: 2.3 Gbps)|
|WiFi||Dual-radio, dual-band, concurrent operation (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with external antennas; 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 with DFS; 4×4 MU-MIMO|
|Network Operator Certifications||Certified: AT&T, Verizon
|Cellular Standards||PTCRB, GCF|
|Technology Category||CAT18 (C18B)|
|Wireless Modem Details||Embedded C18B 150 Mbps LTE Advanced or 1.2 Gbps LTE Advanced Pro modem|
|PoE||Yes (4 x 802.3bt PoE Type 3/4; up to 90W per port; 140W total PoE power budget)|
|GPS/GNSS||Active (1 x SMA GNSS antenna connector)|
|Material / Mounting||Metal (Desk, Wall and Ceiling, and Rack)|
|Size||6.3 x 12.6 x 1.7 in (160 x 320 x 44 mm)|
|Weight||4 lb 6 oz (1.98 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)|
|VPN Tunnel Count||20|
|Support||Phone support: 24-hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24×7, Chat: 24×5|
|Ethernet Ports||9 x GbE RJ45 (LAN/WAN switchable)
1 x 2.5GbE RJ45 (LAN/WAN switchable)
1 x 10GbE SFP+ (LAN/WAN switchable)
|USB Ports||1 USB 2.0 Type A (Output: 5V, 500mA, 2.5W; OOBM)|
|Wireless Connectivity||Gigabit-Class LTE/5G-Optimized|
|Modem Included||Embedded C18B LTE Advanced Pro 1.2 Gbps 4G LTE modem (4 x SMA cellular antenna connectors)|
|Dual-Modem Capable||Yes, field-upgradable MC400 or MC500 Modem slot|
|Typical Client Count||100|
*Theoretical maximum modem speed and features on the C18B version.
**Cradlepoint modems feature Auto-Carrier Selection. Region and carrier support is modem specific.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Enterprise Branch Service with E3000 Series Router is suited for fixed branch, healthcare, financial services and retail locations, ideally when combined with need for security services at scale with performance. The all-in-one form factor includes full-featured routing, security, switching with PoE ports and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect branches to the Internet and critical applications without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations. And the embedded LTE modem means that connectivity is always available from day 1 without waiting for a wired connection.
Ideal for Wireless WAN
For an all wireless WAN, the E3000 offers Gigabit-Class LTE performance, which can support the throughput and service needs of an enterprise branch with the ability to add a second LTE connection for increased available bandwidth and reliability. For organizations moving to a Wireless WAN, the E3000 offers the ability to pair LTE with a wired link and use LTE as a failover connection or a primary connection.
5G-Optimized for Upward Compatibility
The E3000 Enterprise Branch Router is 5G-optimized with the ability to act as a controller for a Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter. The unique capability of Cradlepoint to operate the adapter in captive mode means that the two separate, Ethernet-connected appliances can be managed as a single entity. In addition, the E3000 Is designed to embed a future generation modular 5G modem. These two capabilities ensure not only upward compatibility for 5G, but the best investment protection available.
Cradlepoint NetCloud for Branch Packages
Cradlepoint E3000 Series router is part of a NetCloud Enterprise Branch Package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 support and limited lifetime warranty
Quickly deploy, manage, and monitor your network through a single pane of glass with the Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager. Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager, the network management component within the Cradlepoint NetCloud Service. Improving productivity, reducing costs, and enhancing the intelligence of your network and business operations is simplified with an ongoing subscription to the NetCloud Service, which continues to deliver benefits and features for your ever-changing network.
NetCloud Manager Packages come in 1, 3, and 5-year options (with greater savings on the 3 and 5-year packages) and feature:
- Secure Remote Management & Orchestration
- Dynamic Routing Protocols, Traffic Steering & QoS
- Zone-Based Firewall & VPN
- In-Band & Out-of-Band Management
- Real-Time Troubleshooting Tools & Diagnostics
- Insights, Alerts, & Dashboard Analytics
- Modem-Data-Usage Dashboard & Predictive Alerting
- Location Services
- Extensibility (SDK, API, third-party integrations)
10 Reasons To Get NetCloud Branch Advanced
The following features (and more) are exclusive to the Advanced license for NetCloud Branch Cloud-Managed software.
- Application-Aware QoS
- Application-Aware Traffic Steering
- Application-Aware Networking & Firewall
- Web Filtering & Threat Management
- Zscaler Internet Security
- LAN Manager for clientless access to LAN connected PC/MAC devices
- Traffic Steering for Events & Flows
- Cellular Health, Traffic & Security Dashboards
- IoT Ecosystem Integration (Microsoft, AWS)
- Docker Container Support
Key Software Capabilities
Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for the E3000 provides everything needed to unlock the power of LTE at the network edge and connect users and IoT devices to critical applications and services. The NetCloud Service package for the E3000 includes router software for optimizing routing, VPN, SD-WAN, and security capabilities. The cloud capabilities include group policy definition, reports, troubleshooting, and analytics dashboards. The service includes a warranty for as long as there is an active subscription on the router, online training, live and online support, and all software and firmware updates.
The next-generation hardware has the processing power to handle demanding router-delivered services, dynamic routing protocols, and application-aware traffic steering, supported with our exclusive NetCloud Essentials+Advanced software package.
NetCloud Essentials+Advanced packages include security features and options, such as stateful zone-based firewall and threat protection, to optimize the E3000 to meet the evolving security needs of distributed environments.
Connection Manager provides the ability to manage all WAN connections types, both wireless and wired, from a single software-defined policy. Our custom-built modem software ensures users establish Wireless WAN connectivity faster while maintaining the highest level of resiliency.
NetCloud Manager delivers true zero-touch deployment with the ability to define and deliver policy across entire groups of endpoints. Users can create a cloud-orchestrated hub and spoke VPN network and gain insights and analytics required for rapid troubleshooting and diagnostic workflows.
Other NetCloud Manager Benefits
- Zero-Touch Deployment: Remotely deploy & manage all the devices on your network with no user intervention
- Simplified Management & Orchestration: Monitor device status in real-time, set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G/LTE/5G data usage & network uptime
- Instant Insights: Always connected, WAN/LAN analytics & visibility to manage data usage, performance & costs
- Transparent subscription management: Streamline planning & use the cloud to ensure modems & endpoints stay updated to the latest software versions for secure & efficient operations
Why You Should Buy from RCN Technologies
We are a team of creative, technical, and intellectual minds that focus on simplifying even the most complex telecom and technical challenges for our customers. Our Technology Ally team has over 35 years of wireless connectivity experience and can provide end-to-end white-glove service and support.
America’s Technology Ally™
At the heart of RCN Technologies is our philosophy to serve as an ally that provides the best technology solutions for today and tomorrow. Our technology ally team cares about equipping businesses with modern solutions that work to help people communicate and connect better. You can #ExpectMore from your #TechnologyAlly.
Delivering A Better Experience
RCN was founded in 2013 with a focused mission: Make sense of communications for commercial, public sector, and non-profit organizations. Since then, we’ve grown to become a full-service connectivity solutions provider with a team of experts helping customers stay connected from coast to coast. You can #ExpectMore when working with RCN.
We partner with multiple industry leaders to provide customers with the best connectivity technology solutions, including:
- Devices & Connectivity (5G, LTE, Work from Anywhere, IoT, and more)
- Managed I.T. Services (Security, Backups, Outsourced I.T., and more)
- Business Phone (VoIP / UCaaS Modern Cloud Systems & Lines)
- Business Internet (Fiber, Broadband, 5G, LTE, Failover/Continuity, and more)
- I.T. On-Demand (Tech Support, Break-Fix, Projects, Consulting, and more)