NetCloud Service for SOHO with E100 Series Router makes it easy for an employee to securely work from anywhere with an enterprise-grade device, 150 Mbps LTE speeds, an easy-to-manage cloud software, and a portable form factor.
|Air-Gapped / Parallel Networks|
|Small Offices / Home Offices||✔|
|Private LTE Capable (CBRS)|
Cradlepoint E100 Features & Benefits
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for SOHO with the E100 Series Router is ideally suited for enabling mission-critical employees to work from home or outside the office with the same services, security, and ease of management. The portable, compact form factor includes full-featured routing, security, traffic shaping, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect and maintain connectivity to the Internet for supporting crucial business applications. The embedded LTE modem means that reliable, private connectivity is always available from day 1 without waiting for a wired connection and without having to depend upon consumer-class, underlying networking conditions.
Ideal for Work from Anywhere
NetCloud Service for SOHO, combined with the E100 router, provides a dedicated connection for remote, mission-critical workers and executives with a similar experience as the office network, with access to critical cloud and corporate data center applications. Instead of relying on uneven levels of household equipment, this Work from Anywhere (WFX) solution offers IT providers cloud-based management to define and distribute policies, set security parameters, isolate corporate assets, and fine-tune bandwidth considerations in a uniform, corporate-class offering that interoperates with existing network solutions.
- Capable of 150 Mbps download speeds / 50 Mbps upload speeds*
- Embedded 150/50 Mbps* Category 4 LTE modem
- WFX with this compact LTE-connected device
- Extend office networking capabilities to critical remote employees without compromising security or reliability
- Access the network or applications with an embedded LTE modem for fast, secure connectivity in the home, vacation home, or on the road
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based, dynamic routing, traffic-shaping, and VPN tunnel support
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
- Use zero-touch deployment with a pre-configured router and pre-inserted SIM to speed installation
- Segment and isolate work devices — computers, printers, and more — from a household network and devices
- Expand working radius with secure, enterprise-class Wi-Fi
- Gain fast day-1 or primary connectivity with integrated Cat 4 LTE Modem
- Stay connected while traveling across the country or from work to home without compromising security or reliability with an all-in-one design and compact form factor
- Centralized, cloud-managed for defining policies, easy deployment at scale, remote management, and reporting
- Comprehensive solution package with management, hardware, warranty & 24×7 support
|WiFi||Dual-radio, dual-band, concurrent operation (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
– 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5
– 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 867 Mbps (5 GHz)
– Internal 2×2 antenna
– WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Personal, WPA2/WPA3 Enterprise, Open
– 802.11k, 802.11v
|Carriers Supported||Certified***: AT&T, Verizon; Supported: T-Mobile|
|Peak Downlink Rates*||LTE: 150 Mbps, WCDMA: 42.2 Mbps|
|Peak Uplink Rates*||LTE: 50 Mbps, WCDMA: 5.76 Mbps|
|Cloud Managed||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE Category||CAT4 (C4D)|
|LTE Details||Embedded 150 Mbps LTE Advanced|
|GPS / GNSS||1 x SMA GNSS antenna connector, Passive GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)|
|Material / Mounting||Black Industrial Plastic Housing|
|Size||5.3 × 10.6 × 1.9 in (135 × 270 × 48 mm)|
|Weight||1 lb 8 oz (.68 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Support||Phone support: 24-hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24×7, Chat: 24×5|
|Ethernet Ports||5 x GbE RJ45 (LAN/WAN switchable)|
|Expansion / USB Ports||1 USB 2.0 Type-A (output: 5V, 500mA, 2.5W)|
|Power Required||Powered by external DC power supply, 100-240 VAC input, 12 VDC 2A output (included)|
|Power Backup||Up to 2 optional backup batteries|
|Power Specs||LTE 23 dBm ± 1; HSPA+ 23 dBm ± 1 (typical conducted)|
|Battery (optional)||Size: 4.7 x 3.2 x 1.0 in (120.5 x 81 x 24.5 mm)
Weight: 12.2 oz (.35 kg)
Voltage: Nominal 7.2V, Max 8.4V
Estimated Runtime: Single Battery: Up to 8 hours; Dual Batteries: Up to 16 hours
|Wireless Connectivity||4G LTE Cat 4 Modem (N. America only)|
|Antennas||SMA female connectors, external 600 MHz – 6 GHz cellular paddle antennas (qty 2. included)|
|Modem Included**||E100-C4D ships with an embedded LTE Advanced 150 Mbps 4G LTE modem|
|Dual-SIM Capable**||Yes, dual SIM slots, mini 2FF form factor (SIM-based auto-carrier selection)|
|LTE Bands||LTE FDD (B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B66, B71)|
|WCDMA Bands||B2, B4, B5)|
|Typical Client Count||5|
|Safety Certifications||UL/CUL, CB Scheme, EN60950-1, EN 62368|
|Materials Certifications||RoHS, California Prop 65|
* Theoretical maximum modem speed and features on C4D version.
** Cradlepoint modems feature Auto-Carrier Selection. Region and carrier support is modem specific. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
*** Cellular carriers and operators throughout the world may only require telecom industry certifications, like PTCRB or GCF, to operate on their network. Some carriers require additional testing and approval, beyond telecom certifications. A carrier listed in the approvals section means Cradlepoint completed additional testing and acquired technical approval for that given carrier. Any carrier not listed may not require additional testing or approval beyond telecom industry certifications to operate on their network.
Dedicated Enterprise Network
By using a resilient, LTE connection dedicated to the corporate functions, the E100 series router avoids resource and bandwidth competition with other household devices on the network. Coupled with the high-speed connection and extension of company configurations through NetCloud, this extends an office-based environment to a secure network in a home, a remote office, or on the road. Additionally, this capability permits completely segmenting and isolating work devices — computers, printers, and more — from all other streaming and digital work in the household — ensuring high performance for key applications and providing a natural layer of information protection.
Cradlepoint NetCloud for Branch Packages
Quickly deploy, manage, and monitor your network through a single pane of glass with the Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager. Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager, the network management component within the Cradlepoint NetCloud Service. Improving productivity, reducing costs, and enhancing the intelligence of your network and business operations is simplified with an ongoing subscription to the NetCloud Service, which continues to deliver benefits and features for your ever-changing network. All Cradlepoint LTE equipment is sold in all-inclusive NetCloud Essentials Packages for branch networks, which includes NetCloud Essentials software, the LTE Router, 24×7 support, and limited lifetime warranty. NetCloud Manager Packages come in 1, 3, and 5-year options (with greater savings on the 3 and 5-year packages) and feature:
- Cloud Configuration
- Visibility / Analytics
- Real-time Diagnostics / Troubleshooting
- Alerts / Reports
- Extensibility / Integration
- Out-of-Band Management / Remote Connect
- Location Services
When To Get NetCloud Branch Advanced
The following features (and more) are exclusive to the Advanced license for NetCloud Branch Cloud-Managed software.
- Application Aware QoS
- Application Aware Traffic Steering
- Application Aware Zone Firewall
- CP Secure Threat Management
- CP Secure Web Filter
- Zscaler Internet Security (optional and sold separately)
- LAN Manager for clientless access to LAN connected PC/MAC devices
- Traffic Steering for Events & Flows
- Cellular Health
- Failover Events
- NetCloud Edge Connector for Microsoft Azure IoT Central
Key Software Capabilities
Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for SOHO with the E100 provides everything needed to connect the remote worker to their corporate applications and services they need most from virtually any location. The NetCloud Service includes cloud-based management for optimizing routing, VPN, SD-WAN, and security capabilities. The cloud capabilities include defining and applying policies, at-a-glance-status insights, reports, troubleshooting, and analytics dashboards. The service includes a warranty for as long as there is an active subscription on the router, online training, live and online support, and all software and firmware updates.
Zero-touch deployment features allow pre-configured and pre-activated equipment to arrive on location so the employee is able to power up the E100 router, locate the best cellular connection path, and instantly setup the pre-established office parameters through the NetCloud Service, upon authentication.
NetCloud Service includes Unified Edge security features and options to optimize the E100 to meet and scale to the security needs of distributed environments. The service includes a stateful zone-based and application-aware firewall, unified threat management, and authenticated wireless connection that is fully isolated from the surrounding networks.
NetCloud Manager delivers true zero-touch deployment with the ability to define and deliver policy across entire groups of endpoints. Users can create a cloud-orchestrated hub and spoke VPN network and gain insights and analytics required for rapid troubleshooting and diagnostic workflows.
Other NetCloud Manager Benefits
- Zero-Touch Deployment: Remotely deploy & manage all the devices on your network with no user intervention
- Simplified Management & Orchestration: Monitor device status in real-time, set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G/LTE data usage & network uptime
- Instant Insights: Always connected, WAN/LAN analytics & visibility to manage data usage, performance & costs
- Transparent subscription management: Streamline planning & use the cloud to ensure modems & endpoints stay updated to the latest software versions for secure & efficient operations
Why You Should Buy from RCN Technologies
We are a team of creative, technical, and intellectual minds that focus on simplifying even the most complex telecom and technical challenges for our customers. Our Technology Ally team has over 35 years of wireless connectivity experience and can provide end-to-end white-glove service and support.
America’s Technology Ally™
At the heart of RCN Technologies is our philosophy to serve as an ally that provides the best technology solutions for today and tomorrow. Our technology ally team cares about equipping businesses with modern solutions that work to help people communicate and connect better. You can #ExpectMore from your #TechnologyAlly.
Delivering A Better Experience
RCN was founded in 2013 with a focused mission: Make sense of communications for commercial, public sector, and non-profit organizations. Since then, we’ve grown to become a full-service connectivity solutions provider with a team of experts helping customers stay connected from coast to coast. You can #ExpectMore when working with RCN.
We partner with multiple industry leaders to provide customers with the best connectivity technology solutions, including:
- Devices & Data (5G, LTE, Work from Anywhere, IoT, and more)
- Managed I.T. (Security, Backups, Outsourced I.T., and more)
- Business Phone (VoIP / UCaaS Modern Cloud Systems & Lines)
- Business Internet (Fiber, Broadband, 5G, LTE, Failover/Continuity, and more)
- I.T. On-Demand (Tech Support, Break-Fix, and more)