The Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series are semi-ruggedized, cloud-managed LTE routers built for IoT, M2M, and industrial networks.
Applications & Use Cases
Cradlepoint IBR600C Features & Benefits
With an embedded modem, the Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series is ideal for use in high availability portable or fixed applications such as surveillance cameras, digital signs, oil and gas monitoring, and Parallel Networking.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Perimeter provides reliable perimeter security for IoT and M2M device networks that can be difficult to secure with traditional networking methodologies.
- Embedded 150/50 Mbps* Category 4 LTE modem
- Dual-SIM with Auto-Carrier Switching
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Supports Router SDK & NCM API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
- Passive GPS
- Certified on public safety networks worldwide
- SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for flexibility & faster deployments
- High network availability with automatic failover & failback between WAN sources to keep your network online 24×7
- Certified for shock & vibration in accordance with MIL STD 810G & SAE J1455
Increase Network Availability with NetCloud
- Embedded 4G LTE with HSPA+ fallback ensures connectivity anywhere (Multi-carrier software-defined radios support 4G LTE and 3G EVDO and HSPA+ fallback)
- Supports Ethernet WAN (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Dual-modem capability for failover or load balancing
- Semi-ruggedized for high reliability
- Monitor uptime with real-time alerts
Deploy & Scale Quickly, Manage Remotely
- Includes NetCloud Manager to increase the speed of deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and manage remotely: individually or in groups
- Dashboards for at-a-glance network status
- Robust analytics to manage data and usage
Secure & Protect
- Advanced security, VPN, and stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures
- Cloud-managed security and content filtering (CIPA compliant)
- Build, secure, control, and manage private virtual cloud networks with NetCloud
- Create encrypted & perimeter-secured overlays that protect IoT devices & isolate them from other networks
Extend & Customize
- COR Extensibility Dock: add a second modem, FirstNet modem, or custom sensor or radio module
- Router SDK: Support unique applications with custom scripts running on the router
- NetCloud Manager (NCM) API: Utilize router data while maintaining single-pane-of-glass network management
- Developer Community Forum
|WiFi||2×2 MIMO; 802.11 b/g/n|
|Carriers Supported||All North American Carriers** (except Sprint)|
|Cloud Managed||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE Details||Embedded 150/50 Mbps DL/UL 4G LTE with HSPA+ fallback*|
|Ignition Sensing||Automatic ON & time-delay OFF|
|Material||Black Metal Housing|
|Size||4.6 × 4.5 × 1.2 in (118 × 113.5 × 29.3 mm)|
|Weight||14 oz (400 g)|
|Operating Temperature||-20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)|
|Input Range||9–33 VDC|
|Support||Phone support: 24-hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24×7, Chat: 24×5|
|Ports||2 LAN/WAN switchable (1 GigE, 1 10/100), 4 total with COR Extensibility Dock|
|Modem Included||Ships with an embedded Category 4 LTE 150M-D modem|
|Dual-Modem Capable||Yes, with COR Extensibility Dock|
*Theoretical maximum modem speed.
**Cradlepoint modems feature Auto-Carrier Selection. Region and carrier support is modem specific.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials for IoT Packages
Quickly deploy, manage, and monitor your network through a single pane of glass with the Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager. Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager, the network management component within the Cradlepoint NetCloud Service. Improving productivity, reducing costs, and enhancing the intelligence of your network and business operations is simplified with an ongoing subscription to the NetCloud Service, which continues to deliver benefits and features for your ever-changing network.
The NetCloud Service for IoT includes:
- NetCloud management & control service with branch-specific capabilities
- NetCloud Perimeter for reliable IoT & M2M network security
- 24×7 support & limited lifetime warranty
- Customer choice of purpose-built hardware
- Option to purchase add-on plans for Advanced functionality
All Cradlepoint LTE equipment is sold in all-inclusive NetCloud Essentials Packages for IoT networks, which includes NetCloud Essentials software, the LTE Router, 24×7 support, and limited lifetime warranty. NetCloud Manager Packages come in 1, 3, and 5-year options (with greater savings on the 3 and 5-year packages) and feature:
- Cloud Configuration for ease of deployment, remote management & reporting
- Visibility / Analytics
- Real-time Diagnostics / Troubleshooting
- Alerts / Reports
- Extensibility / Integration
- Out-of-Band Management / Remote Connect
- Location Services
Other NetCloud Manager Benefits
- Zero-Touch Deployment: Remotely deploy & manage all the devices on your network with no user intervention
- Simplified Management & Orchestration: Monitor device status in real-time, set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G/LTE data usage & network uptime
- Instant Insights: Always connected, WAN/LAN analytics & visibility to manage data usage, performance & costs
- Transparent subscription management: Streamline planning & use the cloud to ensure modems & endpoints stay updated to the latest software versions for secure & efficient operations
Why You Should Buy from RCN Technologies
We are a team of creative, technical and intellectual minds that focus on simplifying even the most complex telecom and technical challenges for our partners. Our team has over 35 years of wireless connectivity experience and can provide end-to-end white-glove service and support for our customers.
America’s Business Technology Ally™
At the heart of RCN Technologies is our philosophy to serve as an ally that provides the best technology solutions for today and tomorrow. Our technology ally team cares about equipping businesses with modern solutions that work to help people communicate and connect better.
Our customers know they can #ExpectMore from their business technology ally.
Delivering A Better Experience
RCN was founded in 2013 with a focused mission: Make sense of communications for commercial, public sector, and non-profit organizations. Since then, we’ve grown to become a full-service connectivity solutions provider with a team of experts helping customers stay connected from coast to coast. You can #ExpectMore when working with RCN.
We partner with multiple industry leaders to provide customers with the best connectivity technology solutions, including:
- Managed Services
- Failover (Backup Internet)
- Hardware & Support
- Internet of Things (IoT)