The COR IBR1700 LTE router is designed for the most demanding requirements of first responders, mobile command centers, public and private transit, commercial truck fleets, and near-shore vessels.
Cradlepoint IBR1700 Features & Benefits
With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, higher processing power, and broader extensibility options, the IBR1700 provides advanced reliable communications both inside and outside of the vehicle. With vehicles running on-board public WiFi and direct-to-cloud applications, mobile networks require exceptional security. Offering multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS, Internet security, and FIPS 140-2 certification, Cradlepoint mitigates security risks for mobile networks and users.
- Capable of 1.2 Gbps download speeds / 150 Mbps upload speeds*
- Private LTE/CBRS Capabilities*
- World’s first mobile router with Gigabit-speeds for LTE, WiFi & Ethernet delivering best-in-class enterprise-grade performance
- Field-upgradable with second modem for continuous connectivity (with second wireless carrier)
- Precision GPS with dead-reckoning enables advanced location-based applications
- OBD-II support with accessory cable for vehicle health & diagnostics reporting
- Extensibility with GPIOs, Router SDK & NCM API for customizable solutions
- Unified edge security including multi-zone firewalls, IDS/IPS & Internet security
- FIPS 140-2 Inside versions available
- Elastic Wideband technology delivers exceptional cellular connectivity
- Certified on multiple public safety networks
- Ruggedized for vehicles in challenging environments (vibration, shock, dust, splash, and humidity)
- Ignition sensing
- Active GPS support and dead reckoning
Increase Network Availability with NetCloud
- Multi-carrier 3G/4G LTE support with dual-SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Dual-modem capability for failover or load balancing
- Ruggedized to ensure always-on connectivity
- Monitor uptime with real-time alerts
Deploy & Scale Quickly
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration
- Configure, manage, troubleshoot remotely with NetCloud Manager
- Create a virtual cloud network in minutes with NetCloud Perimeter
Secure & Protect
- Advanced security, VPN, and a stateful firewall to protect sensitive data
- Designed for PCI compliant network architectures
- Cloud-managed security and content filtering (CIPA compliant)
Extend & Customize
- Extensibility Dock: add a second modem, FirstNet modem, or custom sensor or radio module
- Router SDK: Support unique applications with custom scripts running on the router
- NCM API: Utilize router data while maintaining single-pane-of-glass network management
|WiFi||Simultaneous tri-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO|
|Carriers Supported||Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, FirstNet (1200M-B) / All North American Carriers** (600M)|
|Cloud Managed||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE Category||CAT18 (1200M-B) / CAT12 (600M)|
|LTE Details||Embedded 600 Mbps or 1.2 Gbps LTE Advanced Pro modem & DC-HSPA+ fallback*|
|Ruggedized||Yes, IP64, shock/vibration/humidity MIL Spec 810G & SAE J1455|
|Ignition Sensing||Automatic ON & time-delay OFF|
|OBD-II Support||Yes, with OBD-II Adapter Kit|
|GPS/GNSS||Yes, with active GPS & dead reckoning|
|Material||Black Metal Housing|
|Size||8.8 × 7.5 × 1.7 in (224.3 × 190 × 44 mm)|
|Weight||3 lb 7 oz (1.7 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||-30° C to 70° C (-22° F to 158° F)|
|Input Range||9-33 VDC (& low voltage shutoff)|
|Support||Phone support: 24-hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24×7, Chat: 24×5|
|Ports||5 LAN/WAN switchable 10/100/1000|
|Modem Included||IBR1700-1200M-B ships with an embedded LTE Advanced Pro 1.2 Gbps 4G LTE modem, IBR1700-600M ships with an embedded LTE Advanced 600 Mbps 4G LTE modem|
|Dual-Modem Capable||Yes, field-upgradable MC400 modem slot|
*Theoretical maximum modem speed on 1200M-B version.
**Cradlepoint modems feature Auto-Carrier Selection. Region and carrier support is modem specific.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials for Mobile Packages
Quickly deploy, manage, and monitor your network through a single pane of glass with the Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager. Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager, the network management component within the Cradlepoint NetCloud Service. Improving productivity, reducing costs, and enhancing the intelligence of your network and business operations is simplified with an ongoing subscription to the NetCloud Service, which continues to deliver benefits and features for your ever-changing network.
All Cradlepoint LTE equipment is sold in all-inclusive NetCloud Essentials Packages for mobile networks, which includes NetCloud Essentials software, the LTE Router, 24×7 support, and limited lifetime warranty. NetCloud Manager Packages come in 1, 3, and 5-year options (with greater savings on the 3 and 5-year packages) and feature:
- Cloud Configuration
- Visibility / Analytics
- Real-time Diagnostics / Troubleshooting
- Alerts / Reports
- Extensibility / Integration
- Out-of-Band Management / Remote Connect
- Location Services
Other NetCloud Manager Benefits
- Zero-Touch Deployment: Remotely deploy & manage all the devices on your network with no user intervention
- Simplified Management & Orchestration: Monitor device status in real-time, set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G/LTE data usage & network uptime
- Instant Insights: Always connected, WAN/LAN analytics & visibility to manage data usage, performance & costs
- Transparent subscription management: Streamline planning & use the cloud to ensure modems & endpoints stay updated to the latest software versions for secure & efficient operations
Why You Should Buy from RCN Technologies
We are a team of creative, technical and intellectual minds that focus on simplifying even the most complex telecom and technical challenges for our partners. Our team has over 35 years of wireless connectivity experience and can provide end-to-end white-glove service and support for our customers.
America’s Business Technology Ally™
At the heart of RCN Technologies is our philosophy to serve as an ally that provides the best technology solutions for today and tomorrow. Our technology ally team cares about equipping businesses with modern solutions that work to help people communicate and connect better.
Our customers know they can #ExpectMore from their business technology ally.
Delivering A Better Experience
RCN was founded in 2013 with a focused mission: Make sense of communications for commercial, public sector, and non-profit organizations. Since then, we’ve grown to become a full-service connectivity solutions provider with a team of experts helping customers stay connected from coast to coast. You can #ExpectMore when working with RCN.
We partner with multiple industry leaders to provide customers with the best connectivity technology solutions, including:
- Managed Services
- Failover (Backup Internet)
- Hardware & Support
- Internet of Things (IoT)