Designed for small to mid-sized branches, the Cradlepoint AER2200 is an all-in-one router that offers organizations the high availability of embedded Gigabit-Class LTE and the ease of use of point-and-click cloud management.
Cradlepoint AER2200 Features & Benefits
With wired and wireless routing, foundational SD-WAN, embedded Gigabit-Class LTE, WiFi, and comprehensive security, the cloud-managed AER2200 greatly simplifies branch networking. The AER2200 offers single-pane-of-glass management for the entire branch site, including Cradlepoint APs and IoT devices.
- Capable of 1.2 Gbps download speeds / 150 Mbps upload speeds*
- Private LTE/CBRS Capabilities*
- Embedded Gigabit-Class LTE Advanced Pro 1.2 Gbps modem (1200M-B model)
- Comprehensive wired & wireless routing for flexibility & high availability
- Foundational SD-WAN to ensure optimal application performance & uptime
- Cloud-managed for ease of deployment, remote management & reporting
- Remote management of router-connected devices
- Extensible with Router SDK & NetCloud Manager API
- Single pane-of-glass management including Cradlepoint Access Points
- Unified edge security
- Comprehensive solution package with management, hardware, warranty & 24×7 support
- Elastic Wideband technology for exceptional cellular connectivity
- Certified on multiple public safety networks
|WiFi||Gigabit dual-band, dual-concurrent WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO|
|Carriers Supported||Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, FirstNet (1200M-B) / All North American Carriers** (600M)|
|Cloud Managed||Yes, with NetCloud Manager|
|LTE Category||CAT18 (1200M-B) / CAT12 (600M)|
|LTE Details||Embedded 600 Mbps or 1.2 Gbps LTE Advanced Pro modem & DC-HSPA+ fallback*|
|PoE||Up to 4 ports high power at PoE out (2 .af power w/default power supply)|
|GPS/GNSS||Yes, with active antenna|
|Material||Black Metal Housing|
|Size||7.3 × 8.3 × 1.7 in (185 × 210 × 44 mm); 1RU|
|Weight||3 lb 5 oz (1.5 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 50° C (32° F to 122° F)|
|Input Range||54 VDC|
|Support||Phone support: 24-hour weekdays with emergency response on weekends, Web: 24×7, Chat: 24×5|
|Ports||10 LAN/WAN switchable 10/100/1000|
|Modem Included||AER2200-1200M-B ships with an embedded LTE Advanced Pro 1.2 Gbps 4G LTE modem, AER2200-600M ships with an embedded LTE Advanced 600 Mbps 4G LTE modem|
|Dual-Modem Capable||Yes, field-upgradable MC400 modem slot|
*Theoretical maximum modem speed on 1200M-B version.
**Cradlepoint modems feature Auto-Carrier Selection. Region and carrier support is modem specific.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Cradlepoint AER2200 Model Options
We offer two distinct models of the Cradlepoint AER2200 that provide unique advantages depending on your needs. Learn more about the details of both options below.
The 1200M-B version of the Cradlepoint AER2200 offers faster overall LTE speeds (it’s capable of 1.2 Gbps download, 150 Mbps upload) than the 600M version. It also provides private LTE/CBRS capabilities that the 600M version does not. Note that the 1200M-B model is not carrier-agnostic; it is only compatible with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and FirstNet networks.
The 600M version of the Cradlepoint AER2200 offers support for all carriers (it is carrier agnostic). Its top speeds are 600 Mbps download and 75 Mbps upload.
Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials for Branch Packages
Quickly deploy, manage, and monitor your network through a single pane of glass with the Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager. Rapidly deploy and dynamically manage networks at geographically distributed locations with NetCloud Manager, the network management component within the Cradlepoint NetCloud Service. Improving productivity, reducing costs, and enhancing the intelligence of your network and business operations is simplified with an ongoing subscription to the NetCloud Service, which continues to deliver benefits and features for your ever-changing network.
All Cradlepoint LTE equipment is sold in all-inclusive NetCloud Essentials Packages for branch networks, which includes NetCloud Essentials software, the LTE Router, 24×7 support, and limited lifetime warranty. NetCloud Manager Packages come in 1, 3, and 5-year options (with greater savings on the 3 and 5-year packages) and feature:
- Cloud Configuration
- Visibility / Analytics
- Real-time Diagnostics / Troubleshooting
- Alerts / Reports
- Extensibility / Integration
- Out-of-Band Management / Remote Connect
- Location Services
Other NetCloud Manager Benefits
- Zero-Touch Deployment: Remotely deploy & manage all the devices on your network with no user intervention
- Simplified Management & Orchestration: Monitor device status in real-time, set proactive alerts for optimized 3G/4G/LTE data usage & network uptime
- Instant Insights: Always connected, WAN/LAN analytics & visibility to manage data usage, performance & costs
- Transparent subscription management: Streamline planning & use the cloud to ensure modems & endpoints stay updated to the latest software versions for secure & efficient operations
Why You Should Buy from RCN Technologies
We are a team of creative, technical and intellectual minds that focus on simplifying even the most complex telecom and technical challenges for our partners. Our team has over 35 years of wireless connectivity experience and can provide end-to-end white-glove service and support for our customers.
America’s Business Technology Ally™
At the heart of RCN Technologies is our philosophy to serve as an ally that provides the best technology solutions for today and tomorrow. Our technology ally team cares about equipping businesses with modern solutions that work to help people communicate and connect better.
Our customers know they can #ExpectMore from their business technology ally.
Delivering A Better Experience
RCN was founded in 2013 with a focused mission: Make sense of communications for commercial, public sector, and non-profit organizations. Since then, we’ve grown to become a full-service connectivity solutions provider with a team of experts helping customers stay connected from coast to coast. You can #ExpectMore when working with RCN.
We partner with multiple industry leaders to provide customers with the best connectivity technology solutions, including:
- Managed Services
- Failover (Backup Internet)
- Hardware & Support
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Resources & Support
- AER2200 Spec Sheet
- AER2200 Product Brief
- Antenna Ordering and Installation Guide
- MC400 Spec Sheet
- NetCloud Branch Routing Service Plan Features
- Branch Network Solutions brochure