New 5G B360 rugged, next-generation laptops are ready to work—whenever and wherever the operators need it.
All-New B360 and B360 Pro Are Fully Rugged, Next-Generation Laptop Computers Equipped With Intel 10th Generation Core i7 CPUs, LTE Connectivity and 5G-Compatibility, Touchscreen Technology, and More
KNOXVILLE, TN. — Getac, the global leader in rugged computer design and manufacturing for demanding environments and applications, today announced its most advanced rugged laptops ever created—the next-generation, 5G-compatible, portable, and powerful B360 and B360 Pro computer built for the most extreme conditions.
Getac’s B360 and B360 Pro provide lightning-fast performance, advanced connectivity, touch interfaces, security features, ruggedized certifications, versatile customization, and much more. Both of these devices have a lightweight form factor and are paired with an industry-leading 3-year warranty. The B360 Pro is a military-grade device with even more enhanced performance and features.
Additionally, the new Getac B360 line is ideal for public safety platforms, flightline maintenance in military and commercial aviation, command centers, warehouses, and more. With hot-swappable hard drives, Wi-FI 6, LTE connectivity, and an all-day battery life, the B360 and B360 Pro combine functionality, performance, and options for future technology integrations in a powerful combination and a lightweight, compact case.
RCN Technologies is a Platinum Partner with Getac, making our company one of the most experienced providers for connected and ruggedized computing. We have helped organizations in all 50 states with connected technology solutions. Ask us how we can help you with your connected technology needs:
Getac B360 & B360 Pro Applications
The B360 is ideally suited to the public safety, manufacturing, and utility sectors, while the B360 Pro is optimized for the defense sector. Both machines can keep up with a fast-paced environment and deliver extraordinary CPU performance. Critical mission operations won’t experience lag while computers to catch up to speed because these devices offer real-time, rapid response. View the screen easily and clearly in various climates and sunlight levels with UHD graphics. Built for extreme conditions, the B360 and the B360 Pro are ready to work—whenever and wherever operators need it.
“Compromises between raw computing power and rough handling resistance may have been true in the past,” said Getac USA President, Mike McMahon. “We can all remember when unsophisticated anti-glare screens used on rugged laptops rendered the screens unacceptably dark for use indoors. Then there were the compromises in CPU power, RAM quantity, and mechanical hard drives required by the use of cooling fan-free cases capable of resisting incursions by water, spills and dirt.”
“Those days are over,” McMahon continues, “but prior to the B360, nobody had put the whole package – 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor, a design that is engineered for 5G, unsurpassed screen brightness and resolution, massive amounts of RAM and SSD storage space, shock resistance, IP66 total dust ingress and high-speed water spray from any direction rejection, proprietary salt water spray protection; extreme temperature and myriad input, output and custom data ports together to create a fully rugged notebook with virtually unlimited versatility.”
See the B360 & B360Pro in Action
B360 Pro Available for Purchase
Key Getac B360 & B360 Pro Benefits
- Superior Performance: Equipped with Windows 10 Pro and high-capacity dual batteries, consumers can focus on their tasks at hand without fear of running out of power.
- Replaceable Storage: Removable dual user-replaceable storage: PCIe SSD and SATA SSD allows one to minimize downtime and destroy classified data as needed.
- Diverse Range of Touch: The B360 series responds to a diverse range of touch for maximum convenience. LumiBond® 2.0 Technology allows a response to a finger, pen, and glove. Additionally, the series has FHD LCD displays that are energy efficient and provide crisp readability.
- Built to Survive: Built to survive, the laptops can withstand rain, dust, shock, vibration, and have optional salt fog certification. Operating smoothly at temperatures from -20°F to 145°F and resisting a 6-foot drop, the B360 series brings confidence with it.
- Thin, Light, & Ruggedized: The rugged devices can easily transition between vehicle and field operation, weighing only 5.11 lbs. In-vehicle solutions include rounded corners for safety, portable performance in demanding environments, and easy connecting through I/O port replication at the docking station.
- Best-in-Class Security: Getac implemented best-in-class security measures to ensure the user’s data is thoroughly protected. One can sign-in with one or more of B360’s multi-factor authentications, including an HF RFID reader, smart card reader, and face-authentication via Windows Hello.
- 5G Compatible & Versatility: Getac’s 5G-compatible B360 series is equipped with Bluetooth 5.1 and Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and optional 4G LTE and integrated GPS. An additional PowerShare USB allows you to charge other devices even when powered off. The dual battery with hot-swapping technology lets you quickly switch out the battery without powering the unit down.
Getac’s Director of Product Solutions Division, Joe Martin, discussed Getac’s multifactor authentication subsystem, “it includes such advanced hardware options as an integrated smart card reader and an HF RFID reader which is light years ahead of authentication technologies based on standard Windows password, and Facial Recognition processes are also supported.”
According to Martin, the Getac B360 is more than a rugged, highly sophisticated notebook computer. He said, “it is a highly customizable solution to the problem of performing complex computational operations under what were once impossible environmental conditions.”
Over the last 25 years, Getac has delivered first firsts in rugged technology innovation. Working closely with customers and partners Getac has the capability to develop and deliver technology that meets the needs of the end-user. Getac’s mission is to assist organizations in optimizing their mobile productivity, to overcome business challenges, and get the most out of resources at their disposal. Utilizing our innovative technology and their passion is helping save resources, time, and money to provide greater customer value. Learn More
About RCN Technologies
Founded in 2013, RCN Technologies is a Tennessee-based technology small business providing end-to-end white-glove service to help your entire business technology ecosystem run smoothly. RCN specializes in wireless data solutions, managed I.T. services, internet service, VoIP, connected devices, and highly skilled tech support. The company prides itself on being a technology ally for private and public organizations who expect more from the technology partner. For more information, call 865.293.0350 or visit https://rcntechnologies.com.