What's it like to work for RCN?
Have you ever visited somewhere and thought that this place is so awesome that you just don’t want to leave? Well working at RCN Technologies is kind of like that place, but for a job. Don’t get us wrong, our day to day can be challenging, but we like to think that our team is what makes it all worth it. We believe that work is about being surrounded by people who simply make life a little more enjoyable— while getting some serious things accomplished.
Want to join us?
We’re just a group of lively, fun, productive people, looking to bring other people with those same beliefs to our team.
We may take our work seriously. Ourselves? Not so much.
We are currently looking to expand our sales team which has grown over 700% in the past 12 months. This unique sales opportunity will provide an opportunity to grow with our company. If you have the drive to be successful in sales, and are looking for an opportunity that provides a solid income, and the ability to grow this might be for you.
- Must be able to learn quickly and have a basic understanding of Technology
- Must be willing to spend the majority of the day on the phone with prospects and partners.
- Self-driven and goal oriented
- Maintain partner connections to identify sales opportunities
- Establish and maintain partner connections with Partner Inside Sales Representatives to identify sales opportunities.
- Manage sales opportunities and contacts in company CRM.
- Effectively forecast sales pipeline on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage sales cycle and close sales for CPISR team and Wireless carriers
Business Development Rep:
A Business Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to make formal and informal introductions to prospective customers and partners
- Able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers
- Discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments