What's it like to work for RCN?
Have you ever visited somewhere and thought that this place is so awesome that you just don’t want to leave? Working at RCN Technologies is kind of like that! Don’t get us wrong, our day to day can be challenging, but we like to think that our team is what makes it all worth it. We believe that work is about being surrounded by people who simply make life a little more enjoyable— while getting some serious things accomplished.
The Billing Analyst is responsible for completing the invoicing process for assigned clients and assisting with billing overflow. The Billing Analyst will be required to utilize technology to develop and implement billing solutions for complex client requirements and system modifications designed to accommodate billing solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing customer service
- Analyze client invoicing requirements and generate invoices
- Responsible for quality of assurance for invoicing process, including verifying the accuracy of the invoice
- Make collection calls when necessary
- Manage recurring billing customers and ensure payments are accurate
- First level support of data usage disputes
- Provide billing reports as required by management
- Data entry with cloud-based software (Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Mobility Solv, etc.)
- Invoicing audits / customer billing reviews
- Assist in testing accuracy of system modifications that accommodate billing solutions