What's it like to work for RCN?
Have you ever visited somewhere and thought that this place is so awesome that you just don’t want to leave? Working at RCN Technologies is kind of like that! Don’t get us wrong, our day to day can be challenging, but we like to think that our team is what makes it all worth it. We believe that work is about being surrounded by people who simply make life a little more enjoyable— while getting some serious things accomplished.
The Billing Analyst is responsible for completing the invoicing process for assigned clients and assisting with billing overflow. The Billing Analyst will be required to utilize technology to develop and implement billing solutions for complex client requirements and system modifications designed to accommodate billing solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing customer service
- Analyze client invoicing requirements and generate invoices
- Responsible for quality of assurance for invoicing process, including verifying the accuracy of the invoice
- Make collection calls when necessary
- Manage recurring billing customers and ensure payments are accurate
- First level support of data usage disputes
- Provide billing reports as required by management
- Data entry with cloud-based software (Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Mobility Solv, etc.)
- Invoicing audits / customer billing reviews
- Assist in testing accuracy of system modifications that accommodate billing solutions
Help Desk Specialist
RCN Technologies is fast growing Technology Hardware and Managed Service provider located in downtown Knoxville TN. We are currently expanding our Tech Lab team with qualified individuals that love problem solving and helping customers through difficult IT related problems.
We currently have openings for a motivated Help Desk Specialist that will be able to provide friendly, fast and reliable technical assistance on Internet connectivity, network devices, Voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems and general IT support issues.
To succeed as a RCN Help Desk Specialist, the candidate must have excellent technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution to non-technical people. They must be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers. The ideal candidate will have experience in some or all of the following areas; VoIP, Telecom hardware and software systems, network infrastructure, cloud computing, virtual networks and project management.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, networks and hardware
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field preferred.